Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Excitement

Today's mundanity was saved by the news that I made the high school ensemble choir!

I've been nervous about this for almost two weeks, because the initial auditions were that long ago. There were calbacks a few days later, which were even more terrifying. I'm so thrilled; I tried out when I was a freshman and was terrible, and I've been too scared to try out again ever since. But since this year I'm trying to shake it up and go for the opportunities in my life, I decided to give it a try. I was told that I did pretty darn well this year, and the I guess the callback solidified that. It's an amazing feeling.

I feel so blessed. I know I am not nearly as good as most of the other singers in the group. But I am going to work so hard to impress them and be the best singer I can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment